How Long Should a Baby Be Kept in a Baby Walker
If you are smart, you should be very much concerned about this issue- time limit for keeping your baby in the toddler baby walker. Though by going through many baby walker reviews you can find, it’s the best way to keep your baby busy and relaxed. But here we will reveal the great misconception that you’re doing days and days over. We will also discuss the solution of its. So start building a safety and healthy future of your baby today.
Why Should You Be Concerned About This Time Limit?
It’s good if you’ve decided to use a baby walker. But there is something you need to be careful about. It’s not wise to keep your baby all the day around inside the walker. Instead, take a break after a while and let the baby walk into the fresh air. If you can manage to understand the time limit of keeping your baby into a walker, it can be a blessing for both you and your little angel.
Overuse of Walkers: What Problems Can Occur?
Using a baby walker is a smart way to rear your child. But overuse of this can lead to certain problems. Here is a list-
• Staying long in a baby walker demolishes the healthy body posture radically. There seem contusions and abrasions too in 58 percent of children who are being kept in a baby walker for a long time. In the adolescent, this problem becomes severe because they cannot stand straight.
• Not only abnormal body posture. For this reason, they are also having neck and back pain in their later life. In consequent it may cause long-term disability. Researchers found that 12 percent had lacerations which are grown up in a baby walker. The body part they use to push the walker delays the development of back muscle. For this reason, in later life, they often face huge back pain.
• Growth development is also delayed keeping your baby long in a toddler baby walker. They gradually lose their ability to stand upright. Do you know the reason? It’s because they don’t have abdominal muscles. The overuse of baby walker gradually destroys their back extensors muscles. That is why they used to arch their back unusually. They grew up with an abnormal movement pattern.
Types of Walk Related Injuries for the Overuse of Walker
The common injury that occurs in most of the time is that baby fall from stair being in a walker. This accident causes severe head injuries, skull fractures, broken legs, torn muscles, etc. These can be a curse for any baby in the future life. Researchers found that in 13 percent cases baby had head injuries and concussions. Also in 9.5 percent cases, they had skull fractures.
Why is More Time Required to Walk Normally?
Walker resists the exercise for walking. Many clinical specialists found that generally, baby adapt the skill of walking within 11 to 15 months. But the baby that stays long in Walker requires over 18 months to adapt the skill. Not only that, the disability that they face in later life is also described above. This toddler baby walker may cause several difficulties while walking alone with the feet.
At a Time Twenty minutes a Day is Best for Your Baby to Stay in Walkers
Yes, here’s the solution. Keeping your baby at a time 20 minutes a day in a walker. So why only 20 minutes? Because it helps your baby to develop their muscles, postures and walking ability. As the walker usually turn, bounce and sometimes rocks, it restrains the natural physical improvement.
Scientist and Clinical experts found that keeping your baby over at a time 20 minutes a day have a harmful effect in babies later life. There is a misconception in parents that walkers help the child learning fast to walk. But it simply has the different influence on the baby.
Some Crucial Suggestions
We care your baby’s health. So we are here with our crucial suggestions from our clinical experts.
Firstly, don’t let your baby alone in the toddler baby walker. Keep him in adult supervision.
Secondly, don’t keep your baby over twenty minutes a day. It is harmful his or her natural growth.
Thirdly, let your baby walk alone without any help of a baby walker. It helps to grow the essential muscles to grow faster.
Every parent should follow these suggestions strictly. These will help your baby to stay sound and safe.
Taking care of a baby is the most vital part of your parenting life. Hiding from your eye’s view may cause any accident to your baby at any time. From the baby walker review, you may find a walker hugely beneficial to your baby’s health. But before buying after going through the baby walker review, you should consider the following prospects-
1. The walker should have excellent rolling resistance.
2. It should have height adjustment facility.
3. While inside the walker the baby should be compacted within it.
4. Good durable material quality is must for any baby walker.
Mostly, there seem to walk related injuries. But the good news is that the manufacturers are also becoming very much concern about the fact. They are also manufacturing walkers that are too wide in size so that they do not pass doorways. This will help to reduce the accidental cases. They are also thinking about the alternatives about the wheel that rolls across on the wheels.
So, now take care of your baby accordingly. Don’t keep your baby more than twenty minutes at a time a day in the baby walker. This simple information can change your baby’s life.
Check out more info our The super mommy site.